Powered by BACtrack's proprietary BluFire® fuel cell sensor technology, the ultra-compact BACtrack C8 personal breathalyzer quickly and easily estimates your alcohol level, with professional-grade accuracy. Want to know when you'll be sober? BACtrack's patented ZeroLine® technology tells you when your BAC will return to 0.00%, empowering you to make better decisions while drinking. The free BACtrack App, paired with power of your Apple iPhone, Samsung or Google brand Android smartphone, unlocks a variety of additional BACtrack features that raise your drinking IQ. You can Guess Your BAC, track your results over time, and you can even call an Uber directly from the App if you've had too much.
Perfect for any social situation, from happy hour to dinner parties, the tiny BACtrack C8 portable breath alcohol tester will help you and your friends drink smarter.
1. Advanced BluFire® Fuel Cell Sensor - The same professional-grade technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and law enforcement, offering the highest level of accuracy and consistency.
2. Ultra-Portable - One of the smallest police-grade breathalyzers ever created, the C8 weighs just 2oz and easily fits in your pocket or purse!
3. Optional Bluetooth Connectivity - Wirelessly connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth. Compatible with most Apple, Samsung, and Google devices. See the full list above.
4. ZeroLine® Technology - Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%, empowering you to make smarter decisions while drinking.
5. BACtrack Companion App - The free BACtrack app saves and tracks BAC results over time and can even help you call an Uber if you've had too much.
6. Warranty - All BACtrack breathalyzers are backed by a full one-year warranty, no matter where you purchase.
2.5 x 2.2 x 0.66 inches
2.0 oz (56g)
1 AAA battery (not included)
Advanced BluFire® Electro-chemical fuel cell
About 10 seconds
Apple iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and X (10)
Apple iPad 3, 4, iPad Air 1 & 2, iPad Pro and Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4