Engineered from decades of experience supporting music legends, the AONIC 215 True Wireless Sound IsolatingTM Earphones feature studio sound quality in a small package. Experience exceptional comfort and a secure t with an uninterrupted, world-class listening experience wherever you go.
• Awe-inspiring, true wireless audio with clear sound and deep bass. No cords. No wires. Just pure listening.
• Secure, over-ear t. Built with the same design musicians use for in-ear monitoring on-stage. Your earphones
stay in place for unmatched, long-wearing comfort even during high-energy activities.
• Sound IsolatingTM technology blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive
listening experience no matter where you are.
• Environment Mode. Hear the outside world with the touch of a button.
• Up to 8 hours battery life. Uninterrupted audio wherever you are – on the train, in the gym, or at home. Included
carrying case provides three additional charges for a total of up to 32 hours battery life on-the-go.
• Detachable connection allows the AONIC 215 Earphones to attach to different cable accessories. Stay
connected to any device, including airplane entertainment systems.
• Premium headphone ampli er and support for multiple codecs including Qualcomm® aptXTM, AAC and SBC.
• Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology for enhanced stability and a range of up to 30 feet (10 meters). Pairs to
phones, tablets and laptops for music and calls.
• ShurePlusTM PLAY app allows you to customize your Environment Mode and monitor battery levels. Free to
download for iOS and Android.
• Includes a two-year warranty, AONIC 215 Detachable Sound Isolating(TM) Earphones, True Wireless Secure Fit
Adapter set, t kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect t, a charging case, and USB-C charging cable.
• Available in four color options (clear, black, white, blue)
Single High-De nition MicroDriver
Sensitivity (@1 KHz)
107 dB SPL/mW
Impedance (@1 KHz)
up to 37 dB
21 Hz –17.5 kHz
20.8 g (.7 oz.)
Operating Temperature S
10°C to 45°C (50°F to 113°F)
-10°C to 35°C (14°F to 95°F)
aptXTM, SBC, AAC
-4.32 dBi (left), -2.73 dBi (right)
+4 dBm (E.I.R.P)